出車禍 号角月报 生活资讯

在美國開車,難免發生碰撞出車禍(Car在美國開車,難免發生碰撞出車禍(CarAccident) 的情形。出了車禍怎麼辦呢?在安全的情況下下車,察看車子損壞的程度,並撥911 報警。若當事人受了傷,就要在報警電話中說明,立刻通知警方叫救護車到現場。在這過程中,保持鎮定,可以隨時向上帝禱告尋求幫助,祂是隨時隨地幫助我們的。

在等待警察時,不便與對方有太多的交談,以免發生爭執。只適合交換姓名、地址、電話號碼、駕照號碼、汽車的登記號碼及保險公司的資料。最好自己做些筆記,把事發經過記下來,甚至可以用畫圖解釋一下。如果可能,可用照相機拍些照片,以供保險公司作參考。警察到場後,要與警方合作,詳述事發經過,以便他們寫報告,若有途人作證則更佳。儘快通知保險公司並提供資料,讓他們為你處理。有需要的話,也可以找律師助你索取賠償。

以下為大家提供一幕車禍後的對話作參考:

Driver A: (Dialed911)
司機 A: ( 撥911)

911 Operator: Emergency Service.Which service do you require?
911 接線生:緊急服務。請問需要哪種服務?

Driver A: Hello, I just had a car accident. I need the police, please.
司機 A:喂!我剛遇上車禍,需要報警。

911 Operator: Is anyone injured?
911 接線生:有沒有人受傷?

Driver A: It was a small accident. I don't think we need an ambulance.
司機 A:只是小意外,我想不需要救護車。

911 Operator: Hold on one moment, I'm connecting you to the local police station.
911 接線生:請稍等,我為你接線到警察局。

Driver A: Thank you.
司機 A:謝謝。

Driver B: (Dialed lawyer's telephone number)
司機B:( 撥律師的電話)

Assistant: Law Office. This is Shirley. How may I help you?
法務助理:這是律師事務所,我是雪梨。我能怎樣幫助您?

Driver B: Hello, this is Ming Hu. Someone just hit the back of my car. My neck and shoulders are injured! I need legal assistance for compensation.
司機B:喂!我是胡明。有人剛剛撞了我的車尾。我的脖子和肩膀都受了傷!我需要律師援助我索取賠償。

Assistant: Please stay calm. Where are you now?
法務助理:請保持冷靜。請問您現時在哪裡?

Driver B: On the corner of Main Street and Mount Expressway.
司機B: 在Main Street 和Mount Expressway 的街角上。

Assistant: I see. There are a few things you should do: Try to get a witness who saw how the accident happened right away. Jot down the story, draw a diagram if you can, or take a photo. Do not discuss the accident with the other driver, but you need to get his name, address, telephone number, driver license number, Vehicle Identification Number and insurance company details. You also need to report to the police. Is your car drivable?
法務助理:原來如此。您有幾件事情要做:馬上試找一個看到事發經過的證人。記下事發的過程,最好是畫張圖,或拍個照。不要跟對方談論意外,但您要得到他的姓名、地址、電話號碼、駕照號碼、汽車的登記號碼及保險公司資料。另外,您也要另行報警。你的車還能開嗎?

Driver B: Yes.
司機B:可以。

Assistant: Okay, do you feel well enough to drive away?
法務助理:好,您覺得還可以嗎?能開車走嗎?

Driver B: I guess so.
司機B:我想可以的。

Assistant: Okay, if your car doesn't need towing, then let me give you the address of the car repair shop. I will call them and let them know you're taking your car there today. I will also arrange for you to have a medical checkup at a specialist clinic.
法務助理:好,如果您不需要拖車,那麼我就給您修車公司的地址。我會打電話讓他們知道您今天要把車子拿去修。我也會安排您去看專科醫生。

Driver B: Thank you so much for your help.
司機B:謝謝你的幫忙。

Assistant: You're welcome. It is our duty to help. Now, please give me the details of your insurance company. We will be in touch with them to arrange for a rental car.
法務助理:不客氣。這是我們的職責。現在,請給我您的汽車保險的資料。我們會與他們聯絡,為您安排租車。

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://us.cchc-herald.org/